Full-time Night Auditor
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 401(k) plan with company match.
Budget Suites of America is seeking a Night Auditor for openings in Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, and Las Vegas.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Post charges, process payments, closing paperwork, balancing, and making corrections to customer accounts as needed.
- Completing audit reports.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Welcoming, greeting, interacting with, and assisting guests in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent service within the property's service standards.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Answer property questions; provide accurate information regarding rooms.
- Contribute to a positive, empowering work environment by consistently performing assigned day-to-day responsibilities.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner and creatively solve problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential difficulties.
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of guests.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Control and issue keys to rooms.
- Verify correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio.
- Collect all required guest profile information during check-in process.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise referring matters to Front Desk management.
- Availability to work flexible schedule.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Benefits including medical, dental, optical, & paid vacation and 401K available.