Manager / Assistant Managers / Managers in Training
CALLING ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT MANAGERS
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE LATE NIGHTS, WORKING ALL HOLIDAYS AND EVERY WEEKEND for low pay!
A career at Budget Suites of America is your solution!
We are looking for seasoned full service restaurant managers who excel in a fast paced decision making environment
and want to make the transition into the weekly and monthly apartment rental business.
We offer a five day work week, 9 paid holidays, vacation time, competitive wages, a monthly bonus plan, medical insurance, dental insurance,
vision insurance, short term disability and a growing 401K plan with a MATCH!
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We have an Assistant Manager, Manager, and MIT positions available in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio for applicants who have 5 years of proven management experience in a fast paced multi-restaurant environment or multi-property environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced leader and team-builder ready to take challenges on enthusiastically. We offer great salaries, bonus incentives, and benefits package including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K. Must be flexible on days available, as we are open seven (7) days a week.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Handle all aspects of renting apartments including touring the property constantly throughout the day.
- Oversee and maintain prospect traffic and leasing data.
- Be an expert on all that our property offers as well as what our competitors are offering.
- Ability to explain the property's lease agreement and uphold all of our property rules and regulations.
- Represent the Manager during periods of their absence.
- Collection of rent and fees to achieve as close to zero delinquency as possible.
- Pursue delinquencies via Summary Eviction Process and designated collection agency.
- Work with the Manager to direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to resident's requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
- Perform daily inspection of common areas.
- Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- Strong communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
Join our Team